Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's almost here!

With a national release date of August 21st, 2007, a zen-like calm comes over the world before the storm that is canned meat knowledge changes history yet again. Come August 22nd, you may not recognize the world any longer. Or maybe you will. Just a thought.

Also, we’re planning our pre-release party in Minneapolis on Friday, August 17th. The SPAMmobile is scheduled to be there, along with SPAM appetizers, SPAM music, and SPAM this and that.

Pre-order your copy today on Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Borders.com, Walmart.com, or damn near any other dotcom imaginable. I guess you could walk down to a store or use the phone to pre-order one, too. But what, are you Amish or something?

Watch for www.TheBookofSPAM.com - coming soon.

Watch for www.30daysofSPAM.com - starting July 30th.

Can you taste the excitement? Fill your mind with meat! -dan

2 comments:

thezonk said...

Whilst I have yet to read The Book of SPAM, I have no doubts that it will be as chock full of scintillating content as a steel can of Spam contains pure American pork-shouldered goodness. Mssrs. Armstrong and Black’s book is the balm to sooth the American people during these difficult times; much the same way SPAM jelly soothed my third degree burns in the wake of a freak bowling accident. I look forward to filling my mind with meat!

Jada said...

This book sounds awesome! I can’t wait to get it.
Spam is the best ever! I’m filling my mind with meat